Τετάρτη 26 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Vitamin C Serum by Mario Badescu. It is a green review! Favorite Products #2

Hi Fairies....

This is a review about the Vitamic C serum by Mario Badescu! So, this will be a green review...( read the purple review here).

This Vitamin C serum is one of the most famous products of Mario Badescu! I have been using this for almost two months and I am thrilled with the results! 
It is a powerful serum contains 7.5% Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) to reduce discoloration and brighten your skin. Also formulated to help retain your skin’s natural moisture and collagen for firmness and elasticity. 
Antioxidant Vitamin C protects skin from free radicals and is essential in collagen production. This Vitamin C Serum contains 7.5% Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) to reduce discoloration and brighten skin. Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to retain skin's natural moisture and Collagen to enhance skin's firmness and elasticity. 



This serum comes in a 29ml green glass bottle with a white eye-dropper lid. It is clear in color and has a light oily consistency. However, when it is rubbed into skin, it is immediately soaked in and disappears with no oily residue or any trace of the serum. It has a lavender scent but it is not annoying and disappears immediately after application!
HOW TO USE 
Apply 3 -4 drops on clean skin avoiding eye area every other night. May be used under a moisturizer or alone.
 3-4 drops are enough for the whole face and neck and I am using it every other night, as the instruction on the bottle are. So a little goes a long way and the small bottle should last a while.
Αfter the first one use, I noticed my skin was firmer. Especially around the cheekbones and this gave my skin a brighter, more youthful, fresh appearance. After almost two months of use, my skin is on the best condition ever! I noticed a difference in the texture and overall appearance of my skin. More even skin tone, even on my dark spots!
Overall... I loved this Vitamin C serum by Mario Badescu and I will not stop using it,I have to use it only every other night so I can use and try some other favorite or new products, also! This is a product you might consider if you are looking for some overall improvements in how your skin looks. It is one of the most incredible face products I have ever used!
It is available on Andele.gr here, .
This is the second post of 5, about my favorite skin products since now! You can read the first post about the Super Multi-purpose Cream by Kiehl's here!

Have you ever tried Vitamin C serums, Fairy Girls? What do you think about this one?

Many green kisses from Fairy{oo}Mary!

20 σχόλια:

  1. Τα Mario Badescu τα γνώρισα πέρσι. Για απλά καθημερινά προϊόντα όπως πχ γαλάκτωμα δεν θα τα επέλεγα γιατί είναι λίγο αλμυρά στην τιμή. Για κάτι όμως εξειδικευμένο όπως πχ το σέρουμ που δείχνεις ή η silver powder που έχουν θα ήταν μέσα στις πρώτες μου επιλογές. Έχουν και μια εξαιρετική σειρά για ακμή, την έχω στο νου μου για την κόρη μου σε κανα δυο χρόνια. Καλημέρααα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Και τα δύο που αναφερεις Ελενάκι μου είναι μοναδικά προιοντα! Τσιμπιμένα μεν, αποτελεσματικά δε!

      Διαγραφή
  2. mario badescu&hollywood...δεν είναι τυχαίο που τα προϊόντα αυτά κάνουν θραύση στις "επώνυμες"...great post as always Mary Mary!!!kisses!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Σε ευχαριστούμε για το ενημερωτικό ποστ κορίτσι μου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Wow. ..sounds great product...
    I have nt used any serum on face..would love to try this one..
    Great review Mary as alwyz ..

    My recent one : http://www.wellnessandvanity.com/2014/02/25/mac-fix-review-pictures-fotd/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I use that serum and love it. New post up.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Lovely review... Thanks for sharing :)
    Hey Do have a look at my latest post on my blog too .. Thank u ♥♥
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/2014/02/my-first-make-up-haul-in-2014-featuring.html
    Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MyLittleWorldOfMakeUp?ref=hl

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. I seriously need something like this in my life!
    Nicely reviewed!
    Stay in touch!
    www.cosmochics.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Πρέπει να είναι υπέροχο!! Γενικά από όσα προϊόντα mario badescu έχω δοκιμάσει έχω μείνει απόλυτα ευχαριστημένη!! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας.....και δεσμεύομαι να απαντάω σε τυχόν ερωτήσεις σας !!!!
Σας ευχαριστώ.....

Enya Project! The Greek Skincare Project!

 Hello Fairies.... Σήμερα θα σου δείξω τα υπέροχα "διαμαντάκια" που είναι αποτελεσματικά, φυσικά και ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ. Το Enya Project αν...