Πέμπτη 2 Ιανουαρίου 2014

Do you want your own Personal Planner designed by you?

 Happy New Year Fairy Girls....

I wish health and hapiness to all....and some secret dreams of yours to come true in 2014!
 
This is my first post for 2014 and I decided to be about the present I chose for my husband! I usually try to find different, unusual gifts for him!  So, this time I found this Customised Personal Planner!


Personal-planner.co.uk is a website/e-shop that provides you the opportunity to design your own planner. I chose some personal photos of me and my husband, that makes us smile, for cover and back-cover. This is the best way to think of me every day in the office! And me too!
I designed the inside as well, with the theme and the colors I wanted, with the "to do lists" that I found useful depend on my every day needs. The pages are made from good quality paper and the medium size I chose is the perfect size to carry it everyday with me!
Design this personal planner is super easy and really fun! It is the perfect present for somebody you love! It could be a personal planner, a wall planner or even a simple note book! Do you want to know what's the best? You can start your planner whenever you want it for a whole year! 
And also you put inside your personal significant dates you want to remember!
In the back pages you can choose, the next years calendar, ruled pages or Sudoku!
It cost me 25-27€ each, and it came to Greece from U.K. within 10 days! But it was under the Christmas tree until yesterday!

You can design your personal planner here!

What  do you think of my Personal Planner? It is a good way to start our year, isn't it? Stay tuned, an International  Giveaway for a planner of your choice is coming up!

Many kisses from Fairy{oo}Mary!

11 σχόλια:

  1. Πολύ όμορφο ημερολόγιο και ωραία ιδέα και για δωράκι

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wow that an awesome gift made with love you my dear are so pretty and you and hubby look great together. Thank you for sharing. Happy New Year.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Πολύ χαριτωμένο δωράκι ειδικά για σύζυγο! Και πολύ χρήσιμο! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Απαντήσεις
    1. Ετοιμάζω και ένα giveaway για να φτιαξετε και εσεις το δικό σας, τι λες καλή ιδέα?

      Διαγραφή
  5. Πάρα πολύ όμορφοοοοο!!! Όντως ιδανικό για δώρο!!! Καλή χρονιάαα!! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Τα λατρεύω αυτά τα δώρα! Είναι τόσο ρομαντικά! Μού είχε κάνει κ εμένα δώρο ο φίλος μου ενα βιβλίο βεβαια όχι ημερολόγιο!
    Κάλή Χρονιά :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας.....και δεσμεύομαι να απαντάω σε τυχόν ερωτήσεις σας !!!!
Σας ευχαριστώ.....

Top Hair Products by ING!!

 Hello Fairies... Ανοιξιάτικη ανάρτηση με θέμα την περιποίηση μαλλιών με προϊόντα από την αγαπημένη IΝG Professional .  Κάποια τα γνωρίζω κα...