Τετάρτη 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

L'occitane Karite-Shea Hand Cream-REVIEW!

Hey Fairy Girls...

As you remember from a previous post, I recently became a L'occitane fan. Today I will review the Shea Butter Hand Cream , one of their best buy product which is in Beauty editors best products Top ten  worldwide.
If you are suffering from  dry hands during the winter, like me, then you have probably tried every hand cream in the market. Εspecially in winter, my hands become really sensitive in cold and sometimes the skin becomes really sore. I always carry hand cream in my purse, I have one in the office and I use one everyday before I leave the house in the morning!
The L’occitane hand cream is containing shea butter, honey, coconut  oil and almond extracts, all formulated to provide protection and nourishment to dry hands. It’s texture is rapidly absorbed and leaves hands soft and smooth.

The smell is  a little bit strange to me but not annoying at all!
I love the package as it comes in a metal  tube that I think is similar to the tubes of oil paint you can find in art shops. 
I love this because it is different to other hand cream tubes, and also because it is easy to carry and use. It has a thick consistency which is great for layering up at night when you want a good hand treatment. 

It does not leave a greasy residue in hands so I can use it all day because who needs slippy hands during the day?

Those days in L'occitane boutiques you can find 3 Limited Edition Shea Hand Creams.....


Soon I'll have a very Christmas L'occitane, festive surprise for you! Stay tuned.....
What is your favorite hand cream Fairy Girls?

Many kisses from happy Fairy{oo}Mary!

19 σχόλια:

  1. I love these creams, I have the scent of the rose. ;) Best wishes. :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I suffer every winter...These creams look great!!!Where can i find L'occitane products?Kisses

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. In L'occitane corners in some places in Greece and some of them they can send it to you, check on their fb page, they have all the corners!
      https://www.facebook.com/loccitane.greece?fref=ts

      Διαγραφή
  3. Διαβάζοντας τα συστατικά περίμενα να μυρίζει φοβερά, τώρα είμαι περίεργη για το άρωμά της!
    Πολύ καλό review!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. That its one of my beauty staple I cannot be without since I started using it love it one of the best hand moisturizer. Great review of an amazing product.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Πρέπει νομίζω να δοκιμάσω κάποιο προϊόν από τη συγκεκριμένη εταιρία!
    Πολύ όμορφο review όπως πάντα!
    Φιλιάα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σύντομα ετοιμάζω γιορτινό giveaway με την L'occitane......να δοκιμάσεις όμως κάτι.... θα κολλήσεις!

      Διαγραφή
  6. I know L'Occitane products are great, but never tried them. I was actually thinking about buying a hand cream for winter time, maybe I should try this.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. This sounds like a great product! I like that it has coconut oil in it. I actually just bought some lotion for the winter. It's Dr. Mercola's Organic Body Butter. I love it! Every single ingredient is organic and it comes in scented and unscented versions.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Oh, I think that I cant find this one in Greece, maybe there is somewhere online? I love organic products... Do you chose the scented or the unscented version?

      Διαγραφή
  8. Αγαπώ L' Occitane! Χρόνια πίστη τους πελάτισσα ( και κρίμα που σταμάτησαν πολύ καιρό τώρα να βγάζουν το αγαπημένο μου Eau de Miel - ελαφρυ άρωμα με μυρωδια μελιού).
    Η κρέμα χεριών είναι must για το χειμώνα! Και το άρωμα της (που όπως λες ίσως φαίνεται περίεργο) πιστέυω είναι από το συνδυασμό μελιού και coconut oil.
    Περιμένω την έκπληξη όπως κατάλαβες! Φιλιά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Μυρίζει ανάμικτα και δεν μπορώ να το περιγράψω...αλλά μου αρέσει πολυ η κρέμα!!! ΝΑ την περιμένεις την εκπληξούλα, σαν L'occitane fan θα σου αρέσει!!!!
      φιλιά πολλά

      Διαγραφή
  9. Έχω σοβαρό θέμα με τα χέρια το χειμώνα.....έχω και τη συνήθεια να τα πλένω συνέχει στη δουλειά και στο σπίτι κι αυτό τα κάνει ακόμα πιο ξηρά και σκασμένα. Έχω δοκιμάσει διάφορες κρέμες αλλά καμιά δεν με άφησε απόλυτα ικανοποιημένη.... Μου κέντρισε το ενδιαφέρον το άρωμα της κρέμας που περιγράφεις..πόσο έχει και που τη βρίσκουμε;

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Αν μένεις την Αθηνα εχει μερικά καταστήματα L'occitane, αλλιώς με ενα μηνυμα στην σελίδα τους, ισως σε διαφωτίσουν περισσότερο, εγώ στην επαρχία δεν έχω πρόσβαση, αλλά σου στέλνουν κάποια corners εφοσον συννενοηθεις!

      Διαγραφή
  10. Lovely


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας.....και δεσμεύομαι να απαντάω σε τυχόν ερωτήσεις σας !!!!
Σας ευχαριστώ.....

Top Hair Products by ING!!

 Hello Fairies... Ανοιξιάτικη ανάρτηση με θέμα την περιποίηση μαλλιών με προϊόντα από την αγαπημένη IΝG Professional .  Κάποια τα γνωρίζω κα...