Τρίτη 5 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Models Own Lip-Stix Crayon in Raspberry Cool - REVIEW!

Hi Fairy Girls....


Many of the twisted lipsticks have made their appearance in the beauty market!  Today I am reviewing one of them! 
Models Own Lip-Stix Crayon in Raspberry Cool*!  It is a beautiful bright color, something between hot pink and red with blue undertones! I think raspberry describes the color best!



The package is sturdy and very convenience, it also has the accuracy of a lip-pencil! I carry it with me during the day, and it's applied so easily that sometimes I can use it without mirror!


When I apply it on my lips it dries immediately and stay in place for many hours, even if I eat or drink! 
The result is matte and the pigmentation is really good as you can see in the photos below!
One coat!
Two coats!
You must have lips in good condition (hydrated) to look good on you, because of the matte texture!
It comes in  different colors and it is available from Andele.gr - price 7.90€

What do you think of my new  lip-stix Fairy Girls? Did you like the color?

Many raspberry kisses from Fairy{oo}Mary!

11 σχόλια:

  1. I never heard of this product will like to get my hand on it its a beautiful color it looks perfect on you.
    http://tifi11,blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. bel colore (; Reb, xoxo.

    * Fammi sapere cosa ne pensi del mio nuovo look
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/11/sempre-e-solo-nelle-mani-di-ar-stilisti.html

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας.....και δεσμεύομαι να απαντάω σε τυχόν ερωτήσεις σας !!!!
Σας ευχαριστώ.....

Top Hair Products by ING!!

 Hello Fairies... Ανοιξιάτικη ανάρτηση με θέμα την περιποίηση μαλλιών με προϊόντα από την αγαπημένη IΝG Professional .  Κάποια τα γνωρίζω κα...